“Without protection, your pavement investment is money down the drain.”
Seal coating is common sense insurance for asphalt pavements. Preventative maintenance is more economical than expensive repairs. Endura Seal, which is applied at pennies a square foot, preserves an asphalt surface that would be expensive to replace. New pavements last longer and old pavements are made to look almost new.
Seal Coating Advantages
- RESISTS GAS AND OIL DRIPPINGS
- Helps protect asphalt surfaces from damaging effects of gasoline, oil, de-icers and chemicals, which soften and weaken the pavement’s strength and eventually destroying it.
- PROTECTS AGAINST MOISTURE
- The accumulation of moisture in pavement structures is probably the greatest cause of pavement distress! Seal helps resist moisture penetration, even during freeze-thaw cycles when structural deterioration is most likely to occur.
- RESISTS OXIDATION
- Shields against the drying action of the sun’s ultraviolet rays, which hardens the asphalt causing accelerated raveling and erosion.
- IMPROVES APPEARANCE
- A clean-looking, black parking lot enhances property appearance, but when clearly marked, it facilitates easy and orderly parking. Seal dries to a uniform, long-lasting black color and makes gray pavement look like new.
- EASY TO CLEAN
- Parking areas protected with seal are easier to keep clean. Loose sand and rocks usually worn from dry, oxidized pavements are avoided. Seal helps fill voids, leaving the area smooth and easy to maintain.
- REDUCES MAINTENANCE COSTS
- A long lasting, premium sealer is a preventative maintenance measure that pays for itself over and over again. It extends pavement life by protecting the surface from deterioration, thus reducing annual maintenance costs and preventing expensive major repairs resulting from continued neglect. And cleaning costs are minimized by smooth, uniform surface.